About Us

My photo
We are the courageous Co-Ed Coasters from Vancouver, Washington, all friends and members of the Vancouver Bicycle Club.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sat, Jul 11; 10:30PM: Watch out for critters in the dark

Some random dialog from a SMS Text interview with Mary De in Johnny's Batmobile:

Mary De: "It's more chaotic in the dark but everybody is riding strong!"

Joe S: "I could only imagine. Good thing you don't have work all night..."

Mary De: "Well actually we are doing this all night"

Joe S: "You have to be careful not to step on anything in the dark. I just got back from a walk on the beach. It got dark on my way back and I almost stepped on a seal...thought it was a clump of seaweed"

Mary De: "Yeah...Scott just mentioned snakes and we have seen deer."

Joe S: "Who are you driving with?"

Mary De: "I'm in the truck with John, Dave and Tim"

Joe S: "Tell Johnny I said hello! Dave and Tim too...Hey...has Tim gotten crabby yet? ;-)"

Mary De: "Yes"

Joe S: "It's going to be a long night"

Mary De: "I'm in my happy place and am content"

Joe S: "That's good...you are Yin to Tim's crabby Yang..."

DISCLAIMER: The VBC Webmaster may have embellished the previous dialog with a comment regarding Tim's past RAO related crabbiness. We all know that he never gets crabby after being awake for at least 17 hours without any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment